The Broadcastify addon is a scraper from a website with the same name. It is currently the largest source of public safety and transportation live audio streams. Whether you have a curiosity or a deeper seated interest, you’ll want to check this one out. You can do that by using our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the team at Fusion. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can contact the Fusion team from the instructions inside.
To make Broadcastify Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Broadcastify addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Broadcastify Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name Fusion since this is part of the repo or if you already have fusion installed, you can skip this step.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- The file you just named will appear in your list, so click on it to access it.
- There are three options here, so choose the one that says Xbmc-repos, and then English.
- Out of all the options here, choose the one that says repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip, and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository, and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Broadcastify.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Music Add-ons > Broadcastify to launch the addon.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Broadcastify Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co, and click Done.
- Now, label it Fusion, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- You’ll see three options listed here. Those are Start-here, xbmc-repos, and xbmc-scripts. Choose the one that says Xbmc-repos, then the English option.
- Just like above, you see an entire list of repos. Pick the one that says repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Broadcastify.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Broadcastify to access the addon.