If you are looking for a nice build for your limited resource device, look no further than the Leviathan build. At 88mb, this is one of the smallest builds we have seen. It still has some great backgrounds and addons, but without the fat you would normally see. If you like skinny builds, this is the one for you. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Leviathan build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
To make Leviathan Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Leviathan addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Leviathan Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ares-repo.eu/ and click OK.
- Now, label it ares, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose ares and then repository.aresproject > repository.aresproject.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Ares Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Cosmic Saints Builds section.
- Select the Leviathan build and choose Install.