If you are a fan of the BBC, you’ll love the BBC 3 addon. We like this one quite a bit because of the great quality VOD programming that can be found there. It is definitely one you won’t want to miss. To have a look, use our guide to help you download and install it.
BBC 3 Online is not an official Kodi addon so you will want to refrain from asking questions about it on the main Kodi site. Instead we suggest you ask other Kodi fans via Twitter. The addon does not include any additional contact information.
To make BBC 3 Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the BBC 3 addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the BBC 3 Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://cypher-media.com/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Cypherrepo or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Cypherrepo and then repository.Cypherslocker-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from Repository and then Cyphers Locker > Video Addons > BBC 3 Online > Install.
- The addon is now installed.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select BBC 3 Online to launch the addon.
How to Install the BBC 3 Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://cypher-media.com/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Cypherrepo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Cypherrepo, repository.Cypherslocker-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a repo enabled notification message.
- Now, choose Install from repository > Cyphers Locker > Video Addons > BBC 3 Online > Install.
- Wait for the message again.
- To access, return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > BBC 3 Online to access the addon.