Jupiter addon in several case is not working properly on our kodi TV box. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Jupiter addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Jupiter addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Jupiter addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Jupiter addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Jupiter addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Jupiter addon install guide bellow.
The Jupiter addon gives you some of everything. You will have to the option to get many different categories. From movie to music to tv shows, this one has it all. You can’t go wrong with this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Jupiter Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Jupiter addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
This addon for Kodi is not an official addon. You will want to refrain from asking for assistance on their support forums. Instead, you will want to follow the developer. This will help you keep up with the latest updates and learn more about the addon.
How to Install Jupiter for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://kodiaddons.com/repo/tojelako/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Tojelako or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Tojelako and then repository.Tojelako-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Tojelako Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Jupiter.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Jupiter to launch the addon.
How to Install Jupiter for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://kodiaddons.com/repo/tojelako/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Tojelako and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Tojelako > repository.Tojelako-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select Tojelako Repository.
- Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Jupiter.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Jupiter to access the addon.