Loki addon in few countries is not working as expected on our kodi player. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Loki addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Loki addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Loki addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Loki addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Loki addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Loki addon install guide bellow.
The Loki addon is a movie offering that you are sure to love. You can find all sorts of movies by checking it out. No matter what you are looking for, you should be able to find it there. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Loki Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Loki addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create addons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official addons. All others are unofficial. This addon is in the second group. You are not allowed to talk about the group 2 addons on the official forums or websites. If you need help, you’ll want to contact the developer.
How to Install the Loki Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://kodiuk.tv/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter kodiuktv or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on kodiuktv and then repository.Loki-x.x.x.zip.
- At this point, you may get a notification message warning you about unknown sources. Simply move the slider to the right and try again.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that Loki Repository is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > Loki Repository > Video addons > Loki > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Loki to launch the addon.
How to Install the Loki Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://kodiuk.tv/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it kodiuktv and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick kodiuktv > repository.Loki-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select Loki Repository > Video addons > Loki.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Loki to access the addon.