Zig-Zag IPTV addon in few countries is not working as expected on our kodi device. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix Zig-Zag IPTV addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Zig-Zag IPTV addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Zig-Zag IPTV addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Zig-Zag IPTV addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Zig-Zag IPTV addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Zig-Zag IPTV addon install guide bellow.
At Kodi Reviews, we like to talk about great addons when we find them. One of these is the Zig-Zag IPTV addon. Of course, there are all sorts of different types, depending on what you are looking for. That is why we love mega addons. Zig-Zag has quite a few different categories including TV, movies, kids, sports, and a few others.
As great as Zig-Zag is, it is not in the official Kodi repository list. In other words, don’t bring it up or ask questions on any of the official websites. They won’t be able to help you. Instead, support is handled by the SI team. There are often instructions inside the addon.To make Zig-Zag IPTV Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Zig-Zag IPTV addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Zig-Zag IPTV on Kodi v17 Krypton
For this addon, our instructions use the V17 (Krypton) version of Kodi. Make sure you have the F4M tester addon installed. If you’re not sure you can refer to our F4M Tester guide for instructions. You’ll want to follow closely because this process can be tricky.
- Open Kodi.
- On the left side, look for the category that says Add-ons and click on it.
- Now, click on the gear icon to access settings. Under the heading that says Add-ons, make sure you move the slider for Unknown sources to the on position. Click yes to the warning you see.
- While back on the home screen, double click on the folder icon. That is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source.
- Once you click on it, you will see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- You’ll be asked to name the addon. Enter the name Zig Zag or whatever you want to call it. As long as you know what it is, you’ll be fine.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://sifreeuktv.comuf.com/ and click Done.
- After adding the link, click the button that says OK.
- Navigate back to the home screen, and click on Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is called the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- The file you just named will appear in your list, so click on it to access it.
- There are four options here. For this install, we’ll choose plugin.video.ZIGZAGADDON.zip. You may select the others if you wish, but we won’t talk about them here.
- You’ll now see the folder labeled plugin.video.ZIGZAGADDON. Click on it.
- In a few moments, you will see a addon enabled notification message.
- Your Zig Zag IPTV addon is now ready to use.
- Finally, go back to the home screen, select Add-ons, then Video addons and find Zig Zag IPTV.
That is all there is to installing the Zig Zag IPTV addon for Krypton. If you are using Jarvis, the steps are a little different.
How to Install Zig-Zag IPTV on Kodi v16 Jarvis
Here are the install instructions for the Jarvis version. Make sure you have the F4M tester addon installed. If you’re not sure you can refer to our F4M Tester guide for instructions.
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter exactly http://sifreeuktv.comuf.com/ and hit the Done button.
- Now, you need to name the file. Call it whatever you like, but we suggest something like SI and hit the OK button.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll now see the files you have available. Pick the file you just added.
- There are three options now. You’ll want to choose the one that says plugin.video.ZIGZAGADDON.zip.
- In a few moments, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Return to the home screen once again, go to Videos and then Video addons. Find Zig-Zag IPTV, and enjoy.