Exodus addon sometimes is not working as we wish on our kodi TV box. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Exodus addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Exodus addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Exodus addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Exodus addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Exodus addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Exodus addon install guide bellow.
The Exodus addon for Kodi is one of the best and most widely known. It is said that Exodus is one of the best repositories to install, partially because of it’s similarity to an older addon called Genesis. If you are looking for your favorite movie or TV show, there is a pretty good chance that Exodus has it available for viewing.To make Exodus Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Exodus addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Our guide will walk you through the step by step process of installing the Exodus addon. That way you will be able to enjoy your favorite TV shows or movies quickly and easily.
How to Install Exodus for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://mega-tron.tv/transform/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Megatron or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Megatron and then repository.kodibae-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Kodi Bae Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Exodus.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Exodus to launch the addon.
How to Install Exodus for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://mega-tron.tv/transform/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Megatron and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Megatron > repository.kodibae-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select Kodi Bae Repository.
- Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Exodus.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Exodus to access the addon.