Gen-X addon in few countries is not working as we wants on our kodi software. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Gen-X addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Gen-X addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Gen-X addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Gen-X addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Gen-X addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Gen-X addon install guide bellow.
Gen-X is a new Kodi addon from the Maverick team. Inside, you can find sections for 4k movies, Openload movies, New Movie Releases, Latest TV Boxsets, Live TV, movies and TV shows, and more. It is a true mega offering. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Gen-X Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Gen-X addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Maverick team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the developer on Twitter.
How to Install Gen-X for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Mav or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Mav and then mavrepo.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MaverickTV Repo and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Gen-X.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Gen-X to launch the addon.
How to Install Gen-X for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Mav and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Mav, maverickrepo.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MaverickTV Repo in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Gen-X.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Gen-X to access the addon.