Ricochet addon for few situations is not working as we wish on our kodi software. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Ricochet addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Ricochet addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Ricochet addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Ricochet addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Ricochet addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Ricochet addon install guide bellow.
The Richochet addon is a great offering that has sections such as box sets, toon time, tombstone, dead or night, and more. You won’t want to miss out on this great movie/TV addon. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Ricochet Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Ricochet addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Richochet for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.entersandman.xyz and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter sandman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on sandman and then repository.sandman-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find sandman and click on it.
- Choose Sandman Media Repo, Video addons, and then Richochet.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Richochet to launch the addon.
How to Install Richochet for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.entersandman.xyz and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it sandman and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick sandman, repository.sm-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find sandman in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Sandman Media Repo, Video addons option, and click on Richochet.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Richochet to access the addon.