ToonTown addon for few situations is not working as we wants on our kodi player. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix ToonTown addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your ToonTown addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from ToonTown addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking ToonTown addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing ToonTown addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our ToonTown addon install guide bellow.
If you are a fan of cartoons or anime, you will love the Toontown addon. We like this one a lot because it has many different categories all over the spectrum. If you want to get it, you do not have to take our word for it. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make ToonTown Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the ToonTown addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
This addon is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions to their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
How to Install ToonTown for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://cru-cial-minds.com/MadHouse/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter crucial or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on crucial and then repository.MadHouse.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MadHouse Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then ToonTown.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- The addon is now installed, you do not need to access the repository for this one.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select ToonTown to launch the addon.
How to Install ToonTown for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://cru-cial-minds.com/MadHouse/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it crucial and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick crucial, repository.MadHouse.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MadHouse Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on ToonTown.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > ToonTown to access the addon.