Yesteryears Radio addon in several case is not working appropriately on our kodi software. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Yesteryears Radio addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Yesteryears Radio addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Yesteryears Radio addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Yesteryears Radio addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Yesteryears Radio addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Yesteryears Radio addon install guide bellow.
In the Kodi community, users are always looking for new addons. As you might guess, this one provides you with classic radio programs. From comedy to sci-fi, and more, you will find them all here. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you get it today.To make Yesteryears Radio Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Yesteryears Radio addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
This addon is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions on their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
Install Yesteryears Radio for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter gr or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on gr > repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find GrindHouse Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then GrindHouse Bewbs and Beer.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Yesteryears Radio to launch the addon.
Install Yesteryears Radio for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it gr and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick gr > repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find GrindHouse Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on GrindHouse Bewbs.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Yesteryears Radio to access the addon.