Black Ghost addon in some conditions is not working as we wants on our kodi software. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Black Ghost addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Black Ghost addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Black Ghost addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Black Ghost addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Black Ghost addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Black Ghost addon install guide bellow.
The Black Ghost addon is listed as a Latino Sports addon. There are tons of content inside, so there may be more to it. If you speak Spanish, this is worth taking a look at. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Black Ghost Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Black Ghost addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
How to Install Black Ghost for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Proceed to the Settings area. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager, and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/REPOS and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter canal and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on canal and then repository.CanalNereo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Repo Canal Nereo Repo.
- Now select Video addons, Black Ghost, and then Install.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Black Ghost to launch the addon.
How to Install Black Ghost for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/REPOS and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it canal and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick canal and then repository.CanalNereo-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see an addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Repo Canal Nereo Repo.
- Now select Video addons > Black Ghost > and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Black Ghost to access the addon.