Champion Sports addon for few situations is not working as we wants on our kodi TV box. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix Champion Sports addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Champion Sports addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Champion Sports addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Champion Sports addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Champion Sports addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Champion Sports addon install guide bellow.
One popular genre with many in the Kodi community is sports. If you are a sports fan, it is hard to beat a live sports match. That is why we are always glad to talk about addons like the Champion Sports Addon. In this guide, we will show you how to download, install, and use this great sports addon.
This addon is not supported by the Kodi team. Because of that, don’t go to their website and post questions. Instead, support is handled by the development team. Their contact information is located inside the addon.To make Champion Sports Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Champion Sports addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Champion Sports for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and click on it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://ajbuilds.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter ajbuilds and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on ajbuilds and then repository.aj.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find AJs Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons and then Champion Sports.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Champion Sports to launch the addon.
How to Install Champion Sports for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://ajbuilds.uk/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it ajbuilds and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick ajbuilds > repository.aj.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find AJs Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Champion Sports.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Champion Sports to access the addon.