Eyasses addon for few situations is not working properly on our kodi device. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Eyasses addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Eyasses addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Eyasses addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Eyasses addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing Eyasses addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Eyasses addon install guide bellow.
The Eyasses addon is a rebranding of the popular offering Pauls World. As we take a look at it, there is not much else that has changed. However, it is definitely worth a look at. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Eyasses Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Eyasses addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the community for help.
How to Install Eyasses for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and click on it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://ajbuilds.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter ajbuilds and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on ajbuilds and then repository.aj.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find AJs Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons and then Eyasses.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Eyasses to launch the addon.
How to Install Eyasses for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://ajbuilds.uk/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it ajbuilds and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick ajbuilds > repository.aj.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find AJs Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Eyasses.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Eyasses to access the addon.