Mario addon in some conditions is not working correctly on our kodi device. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Mario addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Mario addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Mario addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Mario addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Mario addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Mario addon install guide bellow.
If you want a wide variety of different choices, you will love the Mario addon. Of course, this is a reference to Mario from the classic Nintendo series. Many would consider this one to be an AIO. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Mario Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Mario addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
The Merlin team supports this addon. Please do not post questions on the official Kodi forums. Now that we have cleared that up, we’ll get to the guide.
How to Install Mario for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://myrazer.me/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter raz or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on raz and then repository.crazy-x.x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Crazy Aces Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Mario.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Mario to launch the addon.
How to Install Mario for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://myrazer.me/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it judgment and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick raz > repository.crazy-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select Crazy Aces Repository.
- Now, choose the video addons option, and click on Mario.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Mario to access the addon.