NHL TV addon in several case is not working as we wants on our kodi device. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix NHL TV addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your NHL TV addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from NHL TV addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking NHL TV addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing NHL TV addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our NHL TV addon install guide bellow.
If you love hockey, you enjoy the NHL TV addon. This one is great because it will make sure you don’t miss any of your favorite games. No hockey fan should be without it. To get it, just follow our installation instructions.To make NHL TV Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the NHL TV addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the NHL TV team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the NHL TV team is available to help you for support.
How to Install the NHL TV Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- From here, select Add-ons and then choose the open box icon at the top. Of the five options listed here, choose Install from zip file.
- Select the file you just downloaded. It should be labeled repository.eracknophobia-master.zip.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that the eracknaphobia repository is enabled.
- Now, choose the Install from repository heading. and select eracknaphobia repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons and choose NHL TV.
- Click Install.
- After waiting a few moments (this one may take time to download), you’ll get the message that the addon is enabled.
- To access, go to back to the home screen and choose Add-ons > Video Add-ons > NHL TV.
- Enjoy Your addon.
How to Install the NHL TV Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled repository.eracknophobia-master.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the eracknaphobia repository is enabled.
- Go to install from repository, select the eracknaphobia repository, and choose NHL TV.
- Wait for the message
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > NHL TV from your home screen.