The Golden IPTV addon is a good offering that you may enjoy. Lovers of Spanish will appreciate this one, because of it’s great categories and many different sources. You will love the different choices, and will want to add this one to your list. Our guide will help you get this great addition to your Kodi build.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Golden Cowboys team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Golden Cowboys team is available to help you for support.
To make Golden IPTV Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Golden IPTV addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Golden IPTV Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled plugin.video.goldencowboys.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Videos > Golden IPTV.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Golden IPTV Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled plugin.video.goldencowboys.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Golden IPTV from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.