There are many addons for Kodi that offer HD content, but this one tries to streamline the process. The HD-Movie14 addon scrapes content from the website, and moves it into a one click system. You’ll appreciate the different choices and genres offered. If you like HD content, be sure to check this one out.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the Mucky Duck team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Mucky Duck team is available to help you for support.
To make HD-Movie14 Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the HD-Movie14 addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install HD-Movie14 for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, double click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading. Double click on that heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name muckys since this is part of the repo, or if you already have muckys installed, you can skip this step.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on muckys.
- Next, click on repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip, and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Mucky Ducks Repo, and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then the addon that says HD-Movie14.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > HD-Movie14 to launch the addon.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install HD-Movie14 for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and click Done.
- Now, label it mucky, muckys, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Select the option that says mucky. Then, choose the repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip file.
- Wait for the message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Mucky Ducks Repo in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on HD-Movie14.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > the HD-Movie14 to access the addon.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.