The Popcorn Time addon is one that many may be familiar with. It has a wide variety of content, so they have you covered no matter what you want to watch. The original website was shutdown, but the addon is available on Kodi. The content is arranged in a very convenient and helpful manor.
As you could guess, this addon is unofficial. That means you shouldn’t talk about it on any of the Kodi websites. They won’t be able to help you. Instead, the Popcorn Time team offers support, and you can reach them from inside the addon.
To make Kodi Popcorn Time Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Kodi Popcorn Time addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Kodi Popcorn Time for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://archive.org/download/repository.lazaraus-0.1 and hit the OK button. (the numbers on this one may change.
- The source needs a name. Enter lazarus or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on lazarus and then repository.lazarus-x.x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Lazarus Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Kodi Popcorn Time.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Kodi Popcorn Time to launch the addon.
How to Install Kodi Popcorn Time for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://archive.org/download/repository.lazaraus-0.1 and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it lazarus and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick lazarus, repository.lazarus-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select the Lazarus Repository.
- Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Kodi Popcorn Time.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Kodi Popcorn Time to access the addon.