The M4U Kodi addon is part of the Mucky Duck repo. The video addon pulls from the m4ufree.info website. When you open M4U the first time you’ll notice categories including latest added, most views, hot movies, best 100, genres, year, search, and TV shows.
The M4U addon is not official. That means that you can’t ask questions in the Kodi forum. According to the release notes you will need to keep the source – http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml – or the addon will delete itself.
To make M4U Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the M4U addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install M4U Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Muckys and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Muckys, repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Mucky Ducks Repo..
- Now select Video addons, then M4U, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > M4U to launch the addon.
How to Install M4U Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Muckys and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Muckys, repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Mucky Ducks Repo.
- Now select Video addons, M4U, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > M4U to access the addon.