HardEvents addon in few countries is not working properly on our kodi device. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix HardEvents addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your HardEvents addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from HardEvents addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking HardEvents addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing HardEvents addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our HardEvents addon install guide bellow.
HardEvents is an IPTV offering that you will enjoy seeing. It offers free live events both old and new. You can find concert feeds as well as other streams. You won’t want to miss out on this one. Use our guide to help you download and install it todayTo make HardEvents Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the HardEvents addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install HardEvents for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://start.kodineuerleben.eu and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name kne or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on kne then select repository.kne-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > Kodi Neu Erleben Repository > Video addon > HardEvents > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Video addons > HardEvents.
How to Install the HardEvents Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://start.kodineuerleben.eu and click Done.
- Now, label it kne or whatever you like. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose kne and then repository.kne-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository and then Kodi Neu Erleben Repository > Video addon > HardEvents > Install.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > HardEvents from your home screen.