If you are looking for a solid mega offering, look no further than the Mihano IPTV addon. This one is great because it has everything. it is definitley one you will want to add to your essential downloads list. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you for support.
To make Mihano IPTV Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Mihano IPTV addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Mihano IPTV Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://j2mf4.com/plugin.video.milhano and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name One or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. Click on the icon of an opened box.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on One and then select plugin.video.milhano.zip. Make sure you choose the file that has no numbers before the word zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Video Addons > Mihano.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Mihano IPTV Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://j2mf4.com/plugin.video.milhano and click Done.
- Now, label it mihano or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose One and then plugin.video.milhano.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Mihano from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.