The Silent Hunter Kodi addon is focused on movies and popular TV shows. They have categories to help you find the best quality content. Categories include new releases, 4K, stand up comedy, feel good times, 3D, Turtle power, The Grand Tour, It’s Christmas, and IMDB top 25. You can also sort content by genre or alphabetical.
Silent Hunter is not supported by the Kodi foundation. It is an unofficial addon so you will want to reach out to the Silent Hunter Streams team via their Facebook page with any questions. You can also follow them to keep up with any future updates.
To make Silent Hunter Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Silent Hunter addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Silent Hunter Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Now, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://repo.silenthunterstreams.net/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Silent and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Silent, repository.silenthunter-x.x.x.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Silent Hunter repo.
- Now select Video addons, then Silent Hunter, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Silent Hunter to launch the addon.
How to Install Silent Hunter Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.silenthunterstreams.net/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Silent and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Silent, repository.silenthunter.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Silent Hunter repo.
- Now select Video addons, Silent Hunter, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Silent Hunter to access the addon.