The TVGratis addon is in Spanish, but it has some great sourcesfor live TV and moves. It also gives you access to the popular channels, so you won’t want to miss it. Be sure to add it to your Kodi install. Find out how to get it today by using our convenient guide.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the TVGratis team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the TVGratis team is available to help you for support.
To make TVGratis Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the TVGratis addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the TVGratis Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled plugin.video.TvGratis.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Videos > TVGratis x.x
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the TVGratis Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled plugin.video.TvGratis.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > TV Gratis x.x from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.